How to Ride the Indian Real Estate Elephant to fame and fortune
A new book co written with aclaimed trainer and real estate visionary John McTavish, written for the Indian real estate agent and broker and those entrepreneurs in India looking to get into the business.
Anticipated publishing date is late 2014.
A teaser of Chapter one is below as well as the content outline !
The book contains 3 distinct sections. The 1st covers mind set and motivation, the 2nd the skills required, and the 3rd provides some tools to enable the reader to quickly get up to speed and become a world class agent.
- What do you want from your life ?
- Are you cut out for this profession ?
- What makes you tick ?
- Your personal brand
- Intro – importance of basic skills and of being a professional
- Understanding it’s a stock based game
- Qualifying prospective sellers and buyers
- Marketing your stock & your brand
- Minimal inspections, maximum sales
- Closing and trial closing
- Managing your data
- How to get repeat business and endless referrals
- Weekly Planner
- Goal setting work charts
- Personal Goal sheets
- Prospect detail forms
- Ad writing pro forma
Alexander Moore Skype alexander.moore80 firstname.lastname@example.org