Presentations are tailored for the event and audience and normally include a PPP and emailable follow up notes to participants.
Some past groups include Media, Builder and Agency Awards Ceremonies, Developer Associations, Agency Associations, Private Developers and Builders, Franchise Groups and Franchise Associations.
Some popular subject matter has included ;
- Research Presentations - working from primary data and reviewing the trends and implications.
- The Demographic Tsunami that is India - an overview of the India demographic and the future implications on the real estate market.
- Technology in Real Estate - the impact of technology, future directions and how to harness this for the industry.
- Franchising in Asia - How is Asia different to mature western markets and what are the lessons to learn ?
- The Indian Real Estate Consumer - who are they and how do we engage with them.
Below is a sample presentation given in late 2013 at a Developer Awards function, and feedback letters from a Developer Association in Hyderabad and the Confederation of Real Estate Associates General Secretary.
Alexander Moore Skype alexander.moore80 firstname.lastname@example.org